Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oscar

 Cleaned my fish tanks today. Watching Oscar,(who is an oscar type of cichlid). I level the gravel out. Oscar moves it from one end to the other. I clean and uncover the air stone. Oscar buries the air stone again.
  I had 2 silver dollar fish in with Oscar. He killed both. Now he is alone. I hate that. But, oh well. I hate more that he killed my silver dollars.
 He killed them in the night. I got him/her from a neighbor, who was going to flush him/her. Oscar had killed all their fish. I said,"don't do that, I'll take it."
 I brought him home put him in my big tank, not big enough. I watched him all day, with my silver dollars. Seemed find. Watched him/her for 3 days. Fourth day I got up, had relaxed by this point. Shouldn't have. Both silver dollars were dead.
  Oscar is very camera shy. I keep trying to get a picture. Oh, I have pictures, of the log, and aquarium.  None as of yet of Oscar. That will change one day.
 I do like Oscar though. These type of fish, have personality. You can teach them to do tricks. I had one before, who had other fish with it. That oscar didn't care. That oscar I named, Red. Red would come up and eat out of my hand.
 Oscar will come around. I have time. These fish can live for about 15 years.
Ha,got him sorta. Will get a good one one day. I give up. Set my video up and leave it running.

No comments:

Post a Comment